Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Word.

I am on my own.
How do I arrive here and why do I arrive here.
Am I satisfied with the answers given to me of what is happening to me inside of me or am I looking for some objective reality?
Whatever I experience demands a new language, some richer vocabulary, if I do that, it can be left alone, but if I search for objectivity, it will only end in some problems. Let's try.
I need to find the physical side of I am on my own other than words here, that is an objective reality. The first area that I will have to look for is in the inter-subjective frame work. To that I will have to depend on answers from the theory of relativity.
May be that is why we write love letters.
That I am on my own today and now how do I observe the world around me and do I apply the same for all the objects living or non living.
This should apply across all existence. If applied it will bring in a finger that only points to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment