Saturday, November 27, 2010

In Control

It wasn't a joke
The kidnapping was for real
He would have killed
Even if you smirked
He said he was in control

The reassurances came in time
That though he couldn't be understood
Neither his act as he sang
That in the end
 It would all be fine

Untie my numb hands
I cried and pleaded
I'm not the one you thought I am
Why put me in this mess

Ah! you think this is for money
Come on he sighed
You've let me down
And now I would see a bullet
In your head and
That would end fine

But I'm not
I thought I said that loud

OK, I would kill you anyway
If that was that

NO, Please , NO
Oh please let me go

I'm a hero
Born under stars
My momma told me
I could never ever go wrong
That I would always be in control
And never in a war
I don't care who you are
You among all bought this on me
Now
How would I face my momma
In this costume with this scar
Look, look momma
I'm in control finally
Here is a life
That begs me for life

*Bang*

No comments:

Post a Comment