Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rough Notes

Give me reality, not objective relationship reality. There are questions about absolutes and they are from my daily life, my relationships with humans around me. I search and I see only time tick away. I cannot even see time as you can. Relations between objects and their attributes and assumptions through objectivity are of no use if the need to find absolutes is abandoned. Metaphysical reality cannot be abandoned just because it does not find objective reality. What school do I belong to? What is that I hear? How different it is from others?


If metaphysical reality can be focused on why should it be abandoned?


If I reject emotions or desires of a human I'm interacting on a daily basis and so is what is being done to me by that too, it proves a point that these emotions or desires are devoid of intrinsic reality.
We understand causes and effects thereoff, how important are certain values that give rise to life sustaining emotions.
This thought of values to emotions is what is called the karma theory. Are values primary cause?  The difficulty of accepting them as primary is that it indicates an intelligence prior to causation.

No comments:

Post a Comment