Saturday, November 27, 2010

Relationships.

"How can you laugh?"
"I know, it's a scar and I'm enjoying it."

"I think, I can't do anything without you."
"Am I, do you think, a bud without a root?"
"Alright then put yourself in my boots."

"I feel used, not because of the client, but because of me not wanting to see him after. Damn, am sick and tired of waiting, but there are times, one comes along and I develop a kind of care for him."
"I don't know, I'm half dead. I wish I could carry some oxygen masks with me."

"Yesterday night, it was a piano teacher."
"I know, but who do you think are easiest to blackmail?"

"Oh!, I thought you would ask about love. I try to touch hearts."
"That is why you can't smile, I can. I know I'm with trash"

"There must be someone, some night, something that must have got you close."
"Oh hell, it was the only night I burnt the money after I left the hotel."
"You were in love?"
"Don't know, but it was birthday night and may be I had some extra shots."

"Some act like my father."
"They do bring themselves in totality."
"We repair their relationships."
"I don't do it for some brownie points from church, sometimes I whisper scums and they hear ums, crazy."

"What are you looking at?"
"The word, relationships, I wish I could set myself free from them."

No comments:

Post a Comment