Monday, November 8, 2010

How To Think?

 My certainties come from my power of imaginations. My imaginations come from concepts.

 How to think?
Evidence suggests that we have facts about us and the universe we find ourselves in. Amazing and gigantic data available about the universe and how the speed of light has been a great instrument to measure the entire galaxy.
What we see across the skies are pasts, this is what gives us the idea of how it was then, how was ours then. We do not know for sure what kind of universe are we living in. What kind of formations and what motions are at present out there. The chain reactions are known and the speculation of how it started has not yet been experimented.

Till we do not close the loop in physics it remains speculation.

How to think with a state called zero size?

 Nothingness like emptiness is simply a concept. Nothing of these concepts exist. You are always in some kind of production.

A moment comes in to being from a moment. A moment is also a self contained moment. Logic says this is absurd.
I a finite being imagines being the center of the infinite universe.

Can I begin now with:
I don't know.

5 comments:

  1. you will reach nowhere if started with I dont know

    ReplyDelete
  2. God cannot have come in to being from nothing. Nothing becomes from nothingness, you require something for something to happen.
    From here you answer me How Do I Think from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop thinking.Start unlearning.Stall the thought process. Stop assuming that 'X' might happen as you know "Y".That is the crux of everything.
    I am clueless on your concepts and theories. I know non of them to answer you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unlearning is learning. Stalling the thought process is a gigantic thought. I have no answers for me too and on that count I and you are sailing in the same boat as far as my concepts are concerned.
    Welcome board.

    ReplyDelete