Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The State Of Living

The difference between living and getting caught in the state of living:


To be involved in the state of living promises entertainment and a million choices to choose from.
I am honest and I make a lot of sense in what I say and I know everything and I'm not interested in what you have to say. I never listen to you, for me you have to learn a lot, you are flawed but yet I like you and that is for my personal reasons known to me. What I say is new and you only repeat. Unfortunately I do not accept anything until you come to me with charts and figures. Yet I have faiths and beliefs which are sacred to me and if you happen to share them with me I will be very happy. We will transform together. We aren't ordinary you see. This is state of living.
Am I there or here?
Here is where?

No comments:

Post a Comment