Saturday, April 21, 2012

Syncing Now.

To think I have to sync
I know, I know,
It sounds ridiculous,
But everyone has to do,
If one has to think.

Imagine that in a dream
How easy it is to be flexible
You can resemble anything anybody,
It is very romantic!
You can like all and yet be on
The streets
Throwing stones on all capitalists,
Taking all of them down and
Making sense of all garbage around.

But outside of a dream
I have been taught it is a reality,
Its life,
And its okay to be surprised
And call your life all screwed up,
And you have to think to
Be not to be called a paranoid.

Vedic generation taught about
Syncing too, calling it yoga,
In the 'yog' all could be poured out,
Except that it did not work in orgies,
So the sacred text of Kamasutra
Was edited and the entire chapter on it
Was omitted,
(Such egoists I tell you, they couldn't accommodate a contradiction.)

So be in a Pipe,
Think!
To think please for
Utopia's sake
Sync.
Put a value on.

No comments:

Post a Comment