Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Awesome autosuggestions filled up the entire vessel. There were open topics, build up libraries without an index, reproducing anything recorded from whenever. There was a pencil and paper and a sound player all in a chip in the vessel. Now most of them were classified in true or false and the false was never discarded. The autosuggestions were addictive. It was made to understand to bring on health of mind and body. It helped focusing. Motivation must have been a problem for most of the suggestions were designed to tackle the lack of it. The most important suggestions hence were played again and again. I was in hypnotic state. I was being auto suggested, my consciousness was what the commands that were controlled by the hard drive. The auto suggestions were firmly corrupted. I now needed to destroy this reinforcement. I needed a virus to destroy the entire data. I would come back again. Why not me? I can. I believe it. I accept it. I am and will be and I let go in exception to all rules.  (wait a minute,shhh, are these new auto suggestions replacing the old ones, damn!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment