Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Belong.

In absolute darkness
The love of love's life
Had a conversation on
Insights of universal
Oneness

The mood was changing
From energy of laugh
And wellness
To union of humanity
In suffering
In this flow
I belonged to the
Love's life in fruitful
Purposes

I increased in my endurance
I could sustain more and more tears 
I laughed less
Got distracted by dreams of expanded heavens
I sounded as if I came into
Living on love's patterns 

In small corrections 
Corruption was working on all my
Relationships, more was being
Sparked to spread the fire
Of celibacy
The workings in natural energy flow

This was not remorse
Nor a commentary
But an ability to cull
And answer all good fortunes
To go and make out with
Other galaxies and leave
My planet alone

Being modest?
Oh yes!
In ever lasting restlessness
With a steady mind
I commit myself fundamentally
To hold the entire human race in balance for.....
For.....
Okay I am not that wise
And we can't depend to find answers from me all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment