Wednesday, August 24, 2011

God - It cannot have roots, it cannot know eternal.

"May be I was a woman caught between a child-me and an adult-me, always, marriage did not break that for me too. Atul was rationalist, pragmatic, me emotional, and Nitin our balance, I say the life was spectacular, the diners, the power play and the new places to visit. But somewhere I was becoming a drifter too, sometimes stubborn, leave me alone became a line that came out of my dreams too. Nitin was shifted to boarding school, I don't how that casual drinking became a regular drinking. So till I sobered boarding school for Nitin was the best, it was tough, real tough. Atul was very supportive, but his travels increased and I wasn't energetic enough to accompany him. A paradise that was once to me that which seemed eternal was a lonely place now. Emptiness, it cannot exist, it consumes you or you consume it."

Megah's cry grounded the three, and they rushed to her room, while Nancy prepared to feed her Biji made some coffee for all. It was nearing 10 pm, " so what time is your flight?" asked Nancy, " I'm not going tonight may be Monday night now, I came for my school leaving certificate and they said or asked me to come on monday now, I'm divorcing Atul next month."

Metaphysics - What is second hand? Love, bliss, emptiness.




No comments:

Post a Comment