Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Flower - Flowering is a radical transformation. A happening.


Biji was on the floor laughing, splitting up, " it was like 2 am or  somewhere there, and for some reasons I was tired and sleepy," Nancy spoke without being interrupted by Biji's laugh.
"And I'm waiting for her to finish her potty, after a while I guess she did, so I picked her legs up and was cleaning her bums, are you listening and what are you laughing so much, get up, I must've pressed the legs against the stomach, the spurt of creamy that came out was very fast. It took me whole of two hours to clean the bed and put the blankets to wash."
"you should've have called me, next time, hope you don't press her stomach the next time, ok, ok, but just call me."
"Look how the angel sleeps now."
"Oh, I forgot, look these are some clothes of Saina, you could use them," Biji placed the bag in the cupboard, " and I've made some kheer for you, warm it when you have it, ok?"
"Biji, you have been such.."
"when are you joining back?" Biji cut Nancy half way, she knew she couldn't handle a thank you from Nancy,
"soon",
"ok."

For next couple of hours Biji spoke about Saina. Her love was now pouring out in tears. Saina was married and would visit Biji once every two years. She was happy, but Biji missed her the most.
"Children just grow up very fast Nancy and especially daughters, I don't know why or how,"
"I hope and pray to Jesus for this child in every breath of mine, I hope I raise her well."
" You will, we will."


Body - How it supports itself on liquids alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment