Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spell.

My spelling sucks, like the semantics I am asked to confirm to. Just like my memory sucks, and all that depend on it. Yet I talk,  write, and I am not willing to do a thing about this incorrectness.


If you have your semantics in place, and "spell" better than me, I will always hire you just to hear you talk. There is a beauty in the way those lips move, to release touch, perhaps I can even guess the next sentence, but I will not indulge in thinking, and it will be the first time I hear those words uttered by you.


Something wells, not sure on what side, and in your semantics, and spells maybe we will find some space for us. I am still waiting. But dont come yet, first get your language right. Let the anger lash in the smoothness of the right and carefully chosen words. Afterall what else could spell and add meaning to the word doom?

No comments:

Post a Comment