Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh baby!

O baby its so fine! Are you Done
with 'yer issues now?
I just did it for love,
Bit my tongue today,
A stitch didnt save me nine,
I just did it for love,
And now I have my mouth runnin,
Full of love,
But O baby! its just fine!
Done with 'yer issues?
Are you now done with mine?


Oh baby the world is,
burning .... tonight,
And I am turning off,
The ... street light,
The street that leads,
to 'yer ... home,
The home, yeah,
The home where you sleep,
And I am running,
Running on the dead,
With a mouth full of blood,
Oh yeah,
But O baby! its just fine!
But the stitch didnt save me nine,
Oh baby!


Oh baby, I lost my dream,
I woke up,
With an empty scream,
Now where am I?
Just where am I?
It must have woken me,
The thing you gave me,
That didnt put me to sleep,
But yeah, oh yeah,
The dream I keep,
Is still asleep,
And it must be nothing,
Nothing, like a taste of love,
But I am woken,
Alive,
and I cant sleep,
No more,


But its fine,
O baby! Its just fine.
I still got a mouthfull of love!
Flowing and leaking,
Just full of love,
Are you done with 'yer issues?
Are you done with mine?
I guess,
I know now,
That its just fine,
For now I have,
A taste of love,
A taste of love, just mine ..
Just mine ...

No comments:

Post a Comment