Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Esoteric - Dreams (notes)

I had a tremendous dream. In my dream my physical self does not exist, as much as the idea of it. So a self that interacts in its own reality, created, attracts its own friends, those that cannot touch my senses.

So the invading entity into my dream is real, ethereal. But when I come back waking, I cannot take a dream seriously, for at the end of the day, my reality is here till I am lost in a dream world. 

That is true for everyone, but why talk about everyone but me? If she is an entity that can invade my dreams then she can invade this reality too.  Because to her both are dreams. Perhaps - we cant have the same nature as we have in dreams, maybe in dreams we are more pure, maybe in my dreams the division I create in myself dies and I do not exist as two - the only purity I can offer.

So its easier to attract her to my dreams, but then - What one can see as an image, one can see as flesh too. If only I could recollect the detail lost, corrupted by everything I know.

My dream a pure creation!

3 comments:

  1. Pure creation, you sure about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing called purity in creation. Sometimes the only purity one can offer is before the knowledge of the dream sets in.

    All well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lost something
    A gained something
    A life and then it's story
    About a love
    Between real and ethereal, some
    Ocean and tears in my eyes
    The dreams are then stories
    I see for me where they come for me
    from where they leave their shadows and go

    Tell me more
    I am all ears

    ReplyDelete