Wednesday, February 20, 2013

In Me.


I haven’t worn my prayer
For a long period now,
Responsibilities are felt deep
When I escape.

Traditions speak about values,
Their keepers
Guard them with armies
Of soldiers and Pontiffs,
I had a teacher too,
I had to feel, he said, the knowledge is
To discover limitations, mine,
He was seeking too,
What’s good and what’s it to value tradition?
That is the mind
In the pressure of peer.

Then it's possible,to feel free
In environment that is not mine,
In some other country, other
Than mine, till you start,
Mixing with your kind
There too.

Let me talk in general now,
Talk about food and how to cook,
Emotions run into them too,
I love what I cook or
Am not and want to improve
Upon it.

When a child, I
Could express, to an age freely, I
Belonged to a family with
Almost all adults engaged in
Ordinary chores, working hard,
Now I travel, I move,
I see people, and how to them
Their culture is very important to them,
They carry the responsibility,
I understand the role of the teacher thus,
The knowledge in books,
In words
And how they become a responsibility to me,
Through who I am,
And a teacher,
Although mine never replied
Anything, nothing,
So I also understood that
For me only,
I have an identity, mine,
And so for anyone and all.

For me hence I have to be told
I live or not live by others,
Who have to be told
To live, this really confuses us all.

I have certain skills,
I have abilities,
They change alone,
I have dreams,
Dreams are different now,
Since my wife has a
Child in her womb,
Dreams for once are
Alive, like the child
In the womb,
Not a myth, or some fantasy,
Neither do I believe in
Re-birth, but dreams,
That they are living, like me, alive,
To what I know of me,
And what people know of me,
But these dreams are unconditioned, unlike me,
Like my expressions, when I was
Three or four, real,
I wonder how my father felt,
My relationship with him
Has been a plateau,
Can’t say anything about him,
I guess I even don’t know him,
But I am afraid of
His dying, I take that fear seriously,
To have us around, his children,
I know was very important to him,
As was his owning a home,
And live a particular lifestyle,
I, we lived his style,
Like a surprise to him
One day it came, I decided,
To live life my way,
That is the only time in life,
I think we are,
he was genuinely surprised,
He was.

We understood, he and I,
The passage of time,
The solutions existed in
Channels of time,
So did problems,
And our learning,
And joys, and freedom,
And my teacher too,
Who never taught me anything,
Only that there was nothing
To change in actions, only to see
How the mind reacts to your awareness,
With the understanding of
Given and discovered knowledge, so
Even while cooking, bathing,
Tying shoe laces,
How I make things come to life,
How they make me come alive,
Learning of attachments and movements,
And I don't have to go anywhere,
To be open to possibilities.

A baby will be born,
Thinking will change,
Till up to end of my time,
Hence a student for life,
In Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment