Wednesday, April 17, 2013

In The Still Of The Night.

A sky searched,
A circle chased,
A rain came in concealment,
An object called philosophy
Thus required a study.

Chip by chip stones flew,
A night died to become a day,
Execution was thus worshiped,
It could rid boredom to action some.

I dug the earth each hour
To change my shape
A heaven in force waited there
For me to dig, a servant here,
A master there, me.

Lazy bones once and
In me they creaked too,
I then began to
Love the nights and I
Let them burn in my face,
Never obedient. I slept the
Whole day,
Sin hence was some devil,
And I rolled in it too.

'Kill, kill the night,'
The child shouted in all it's
Dreams,
'Once and for all take that jump,
So what if it is still the night,
Sing more,' I called out to it,
'For you are required by so many
More.'

Hunger then became the god,
Which the food could never
Put an end to,
A jump would, a thought could,
I took a position and claimed the
Great in the greatness in that
I were born, that
All were born.

No comments:

Post a Comment