Saturday, February 16, 2013

Unfinished Lines.




I try to understand you
I ask a why
I can't deny that
I wake up
To only see you

I live it, when
I see you walk away
It’s cool,
I play
It can only go up
To a point


Fingertips on my lips
I focus as am
Too close to the sun
Hear me out once
I'm a bad listener
I try
I ask a why



 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



A ray by a ray
Life reaches out
To me as I lay
Alone
Light through light
The roads reaches out
Inside of me it
Works up a me

I see her
I say a “Hi”
She says she
Loves the sound of that

The ray would
Someday search for a day
It would know then
What a search had meant
And I would trade it
With a day
For a night with
Her



-----------------------------------------------------------


Mixed up
Here there imaginary,
Nothing that anyone can do
I dream and in that dream
I live a love
To something for live for
A day or a year
Or a lifetime
In a song
I call you
Be mine
Be there
Till the end of us

No comments:

Post a Comment