Thursday, January 26, 2012

A trail of footsteps. I followed the terrain, thick and accented across the moor. Sands without storms helm the memories gently, like a bright shade of inhabitation. Earthen clay holding dew drops carved in foot. I know the trail among the footsteps, they meandered first, to move on steady. And then galloped through the marshes. I followed it back and forth, a journey through history guessing a future, walking the present. And then the unexpected happened. Through the steps now lonely, they seemed to move gently. Unwilling to scar the earth so loving. In love they lifted, another veil of the naked mirth. And then they vanished. And I lost my purpose.

Until I saw my feet flying. I had travelled her trail of love. And now thy skies are mine too.

Thank you!

1 comment: