Friday, February 25, 2011

What did I think?
That god was on my side
This week
No it wasn't
Last week
No, not then
Actually
Never

I guess that was the wrong
question
Then, now
Why did I think?
Would I get a talk
with it (god),
The TV promises this to a
million
May be I don't belong
there too
But I also see
A long line in front of me
Of people who die
Of people who fear
Of people who are dead
Before they die

But those other million
For them their god cares
It makes them happy
And fearless
They watch TV
and become whatever is
handed out to them

For what greater good
Do I belong too?

A safe street
A police officer
Are the things & people
I depend on
Those millions in line too
You too

What do I want?
That how much I will
be messed more
By these millions
of gods

No comments:

Post a Comment