Saturday, February 12, 2011

Her Song

I can hear her
song
See her through
the net curtains
and she in shadows only in her
netted socks

"I want to see places
Be a girl for the rest of my life
I would have hands to wave
and would write letters of travel

I would take wrong roads
and would always go for the bird
in the bush and
let go the one in hand
no cages could hold me
and would hate to understand
me

I want to see places
distracted and
forgive me God
I cannot believe in you

I would disappear in winds
or in sounds of sands
look for time
as it would chase to kill me
and me to beat it

I want to see places
and villages
where I would choose to be
born

Unfinished I would always be
choices would be for frogs
would I kiss them or not
and have some good moments

My being fragile
would be my strength
and I would then look at fate
and laugh"




1 comment: