Sunday, February 13, 2011

Life
hmmm life
and me, this me experiencing life
in a stereotype
trapped in mondays and tuesdays
as much in wednesdays and the dirty
grind of thursdays
passed unwillingly through fridays
and have nothing to say for the saturdays
or the sundays
the dirty linen washed for mondays and all
again.

Death I have no idea
whatsoever
Life I spoke above in
all my relativity
then there is restlessness
which is not of any above
neither dead nor alive
just lost in
waves of thoughts
and sufferings
and silence

I return
to wash myself
of all human
till it dawns about me
yes me and this life
were the same
and this now sounds
uninteresting and confusing
as much you want it
as much you take on it
the only thing that happens
is the so called human logic
tears itself down
to be the life
of a human

No comments:

Post a Comment