Sunday, December 14, 2014

HOPE.

I have always thought hope is not the answer to what I wanted, desired in my life. I was right because that hope existed in the field of time.
I though I can't think of me living without hope, maybe it's a default conditioning but this hope prisoned by time oftentimes caused or bought me in hopeless situation.
Today I looked at this default conditioning in me of hope outside the field of time and saw it as the seed of happiness. A position that we can hold in our minds in our living life, which held a promise and may be an ample supply of dopamine to provide the high to live the human life without pills or drugs or faith or an after life.
So we aren't able to and can never uncondition ourselves from hope but where we place it in our mind makes a lot of difference to our living.

No comments:

Post a Comment