Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pebble, who me,
May be and if the mirror
says too
The mirror carried me
It was
Pure cool flowing
In the journey of creation

I was the mountain,
So said the skies to me,
But wanted to know who I
was
Not the whole,
But me, I had to know about me

This stream was eternal
I had seen it flowing forever
And one day I just broke away
I knew now the stream would be
all that my evolutionary story
would depend on
Then days of flowing, bumping
In an eternal blackness and echo
I saw my God's depth increasing
Flowing with greater speed and quietness
I knew I was now in my river
I saw banks, trees, and lights
In awe, I took mightier blows,
I was lighter now, smoother,
And could roll

I flowed and I was everything
And nothing
The river and me were one
The mirror and me in the float
Of journey to some sea,
To some endless home.

No comments:

Post a Comment