Sunday, April 17, 2016

What I want about me?

I don't know.
Why we need to know our self,  need people, relationships,  want to be careful, be safe? We experience fear, take care of family, never want to apologize. 
We want to trust. Deal with fakes, and find true love, nobility. 
Imagine the emotions raging through us, within us, the entire range, depending on the premise our mind functions on, surviving with or without guilt through our actions.
Could one defend greed? Yes. 
Could one base its philosophy on greed? Yes.
So on and so forth with all emotions, can be defended, philosophized and argued upon. 
Feeling safe, to be trusted, to trust, are our basic urges. 
How safe do you feel and with whom?
How trusted do you feel and with whom?
Who would you trust entirely?
Could I close my eyes, see what face hits my perception the very second my eyes close, whose name do I hear first? 
Then what do I do?
I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment