Monday, July 11, 2011

JOY

How would it look like,
The seasons were in a 
timetable with me
I had charts and verbal
confirmations 
Tours were planned and
The diary ruled
So the past made a predictable
future 

Now,
How would it look like,
I forgot my wallet,
and I have no money to 
pay the toll,
Is it fine if I pay you tomorrow,
He says fine and I continue
My uncontrolled journey

My wife worries and shouts
(Knows I might not have an
answer too),
You look and walk like a
dog, and why do you smile,
Don't you dare relax,
and make me feel all noise.

Living, yes living and it makes
me a purpose just a minute
before a minute,
I laugh,
Laughed hard yesterday night,
When my friend said he needs to
Prepare more,
One of us must be insane,
Take a guess,
And don't bother telling Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment