Thursday, May 19, 2011

My obscure sentences.

Almost everyone, I know, finds my words inaccessible. Except a few I call friends, and gratefully so.


My expression reaches those that have walked the same alley just the number to times enough to bypass the route altogether; not those who are still finding their way to their alley.


In your dance only a dancer can understand the expression while the rest are carried by the force of expression in disjointed discovery. Then there are those that walk out of your performance, who do you really dance for? Whose technique of dance is it really? How can you find your expression in the technique of another? Is that a compromise or in-consequential?


If my moves were accessible to everyone; where is my art  of chess? Do I play for you? What am I, a toad, a commonplace for your wishful thinking?


To catch a thought is to breath in the air accessible to you; but do you know there is no vacuum to fill in the lungs?


You don't have to buy my expression, for I am selling none, maybe you are blind to the connections.


Don't see the connections, please don't, I like you as you; and yes let me be me. All judgement is invalidated if you haven't run the mile to reach the milestone. You miss the context, but that is my your problem. Please make me care!


For if you can't I won't care to speak your language. And if that makes us strangers, so be it! I am not a self that can't sustain obscurity. Just so you all know.


There are no empty sentences; absolutely nothing you can fake in expression like you have taught yourself to do. A commonplace where one has learnt to talk in cliches.


Thanks, but no thanks.


One of us has to stop kidding oneself; thankfully, I have; and I'd rather you don't till you feel like.


My obscure sentences!

1 comment:

  1. ""In your dance only a dancer can understand the expression while the rest are carried by the force of expression in disjointed discovery.""
    SUPER LIKE

    ReplyDelete