Saturday, January 29, 2011

Notes Of My Brain

There are spaces in brains that are spaced out by time. I come across an area and I have to match and trace and then move forward or backward. I have had problems with language and it is obvious in all my posts here and other places, but I have been able to break through to new grounds for me (not for anybody else as knowledge of what I talk and write may have been already there) which is obvious as I can see changes across time.

There is a specific interconnectivity even for me to be able to walk on two legs and the same skill is required when I look at an object and scan for knowledge of it in my brain. I may be slow or fast and can be classified with other beings and most of it by the genes passed on by parental gene.

I see myself moved by localised motivation which aids development of brain and when I see a child I see that happen in time and this is how it has happened to my brain too,gradual changes from womb to till date.
There are behaviors that I carried and those that have been bought about , learnt or altered and created.

I remember how I was taught matching and how I see adults doing that to children and how intelligence is being measured. The same happens when you come and read my blogs and you see you bring yourself in this task of matching and you see yourself using time and pointers and how perceptions are then built around that reading.

I can't remember names and numbers, but I can mentally click photographs of places I visit for the first time and I am able to recollect the entire route mentally and can repeat it whenever where ever, as if time can never have any effect of recalling this kind of memory and I feel astonished when I can't remember names and numbers.

If name processing doesn't work in my brain, but this brain is very sensitive to geography.
Would love to discuss this with the readers of this blog who can cite their own notes here. Thankyou for reading.


1 comment:

  1. I can recall conversations years later, in content, but ask me to remember a name, it slips, even when I remember the person much more intimately than the name suggests.

    Then again, this is sentimental nonsense. I scan to the tune of my breath. Do you interest me? I don't know what to call it.

    ReplyDelete